Did you know that the Corporate Executive Board found that buyers complete 57% of their buying process before ever talking with a sales professional? They're completing pre-purchase research with search engine queries, social media reviews and recommendations from friends and colleagues. If they don't find you when they're conducting research, you won't get a chance to engage in their buying process.
Inbound marketing gets your company found when buyers are conducting research and converts them to leads and customers by providing them with the right educational content at the right time in their buying process.
Download the Essential Guide to Inbound Marketing to learn the 8 essential elements of an integrated inbound marketing program that will get you found by buyers and stay with them throughout their buying process.
In this eBook, we walk you step-by-step through the eight essential elements of inbound marketing and give you examples of how they can support your sales process.
In this eBook, you will learn:
- How to develop a keyword strategy
- How to optimize your website for search engines
- How to blog to drive traffic to your website and generate leads
- How to use social media to promote your brand and win new business
- How to convert website traffic into sales leads
- How to nurture leads with email marketing
- How to make your marketing mobile-friendly
- How to analyze and refine your strategies using marketing analytics
Complete the form to the right to download your copy